We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
We are a 15th Century Coaching Inn, situated right in the heart of Reading. True to style, we serve up delicious, traditional pub grub. Our regulars will tell you that The Bull Inn is not only a great place to grab a bite to eat, but a warm, welcoming and friendly pub to sit back, relax and have a drink after a hard day’s work. We’ve got proper pints of cask ale, a brilliant wine list and many spirits and soft drinks to choose from. Bring the whole family to The Bull Inn and enjoy some of the great food we have to offer; choose from our Grill or our Main Menu, which includes all the classics, or if you fancy something a little lighter try one of our tasty sandwiches. There’s always something going on at The Bull Inn, from Quiz nights to seasonal events, the whole family can get involved. And no matter what the weather we’ve got it covered. Sit inside by the real fire during the winter and soak up the atmosphere of a proper pub, or head outside in the summer and feel the warmth of the summer sunshine.
We look forward to welcoming you soon at The Bull Inn, in Streatley, Reading.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.